GwoN Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prices for runs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaretto Creme [GwoN] O
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Prices for runs Empty
PostSubject: Prices for runs   Prices for runs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 am

This is technically the best place to add this in, so I'll give a list of the prices that I know. Most runs are in Tyria, seeing as you can't do many runs in Factions or NF. I am familiar with the runs for Proph Tyria, not EotN Tyria. Maybe someone else who knows those runs' prices better can add those. Anyway, here goes!

These prices are the ones I would ask for if I were running. If there's a different price that you sometimes see, I'll put it in parentheses, but I wouldn't recommend being run there for that much unless you're definitely in need. Lol.

Ascalon City to:
Yak's Bend - 500g (1k)
Beacon's Perch - 1k (1.5k)
Lion's Arch - 1.5k (2k)
Sanctum Cay - 3k (4k - 6k, I wouldn't pay any more than 4k)

Yak's Bend to:
Beacon's Perch - 500g
Lion's Arch - 1k
Sanctum Cay - 2k

Beacon's Perch to:
Droknar's Forge - 2k
Granite Citadel - I ask for tips, but if I were to run it for real money, I'd ask for 1.5k from here. Not sure about the actual price
Camp Rankor - 1.5k
Lion's Arch - 500g

Camp Rankor to:
Droknar's Forge - 500g
Granite Citadel - 1k, Running to Citadel is easier to start from Rankor

I'm not so sure about the rest of the southern shiverpeaks tour. Mostly people ask 3k from Droknar's Forge to Marhan's Grotto. I don't know about a full shiverpeaks tour, since I got mine for free. >.> Moving on...

Lion's Arch to:
Sanctum Cay - 1.5k (2k)
Beacon's Perch - 500g
Yak's Bend - 1k (1.5k)
Ascalon City - 1.5k (2k)
Temple of the Ages - 1k

Desert tour (Starting from Augury Rock, including all 6 stops) - 2k (3k - 3.5k)
Desert tour (Starting from Amnoon Oasis, including all 7 stops) - 2.5k to 3k (4k, don't pay this, I hardly see it, but it's dumb)

If you want to know about any other runs, send me a pm and I'll add them to the list if I know how much they are. If I don't, I'll go off of what I would ask for the run. =) Most of these runs include stops, maybe once I am thinking straight, I'll clean this post up and add in the stops that each can have as well. But right now, I'm going to bed. Remember, if you need a price for a run that isn't listed here, send me a pm here in the forums!
Back to top Go down

Prices for runs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GwoN Alliance :: General :: Auction-
Jump to: